Friday, October 21, 2005

|* ceramics. Sylvia Safiya Godlas

I am trying to get interested in many spheres of art, not only limit myself to cinema and photography. While searching throught many webites of Islamic Art, I found Sylvia Safiya Godlas, who is an artist and teacher specializing in traditional Islamic art. To be honest, I was never into ceramics, but her works made me wonder about the beauty of Calligraphy and Patterns in Islamic culture.

Among the countries to which Sylvia Safiya Godlas has traveled are: Egypt, Morocco, Spain, Israel, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia. She is the president of the International Muslimah Artists Network (IMAN) and helped establish its founding principles in 1997.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home